Growing Positive School Environments for Maximum Academic Achievement is an interactive training course designed to suit teachers at all levels, this course will help strengthen positive teacher – student relationships and create academic environments that are versatile, resilient, conducive and student friendly.
- Practice of foundational behaviours management strategies that lead to development of a positive school environment as a teacher and for your students
- Learn the skills and tools to unleash positive emotions
- Understand benefits of effective communication skills
- Better understand the impact of teacher student relationship and the effect on students
- Appreciate and value professionalism and your role in creating a conducive working environment
- Become more aware and sensitive while working with students
- Learn to nurture students according to their individualism
- Nurture students to appreciate the need for rules and boundaries.
- Nurture an environment of professionalism and accountability
- Appreciate professionalism and better understand workplace policies and management