“Life itself still remains a very effective therapist” – Karen Horney
The foundation of my work is to provide you with a confidential, private, and supportive safe space
The procedures and techniques I use include, but are not limited to:
- Individual, family and group counselling and psychotherapy.
- Crisis intervention, disaster and trauma management.
- Assessment techniques for the diagnosis of psychological disorders.
- Programs/workshops that educate and inform the public about mental health, school, family, relationship and workplace issues so that problems can be prevented before they start or reduced before they get worse.
- Consulting with organizations.
- Program evaluation and treatment outcome (e.g., client progress).
- Clinical supervision.
- Test construction and validation.
- Research methodologies for scientific investigations.
Clients served include:
- Individuals, groups (including couples and families) organizations
- Clients of all ages, such as children who have behavioral problems
- Late adolescents with educational and career concerns or substance abuse problems
- Adults facing marital or family difficulties, career changes, or overcoming disabilities
- Older adults facing retirement